the 2nd Gwangju Biennale International Curator Course Day5

SEOUL is too big to see everything within two days, however, since I lived in Seoul for a long time, I prefer to see Gwangju properly this time while I stay here this long. So, my final decision was 'going back to Gwangju'.
     Day 5 was quite relaxing with only two spots to visit? Oh, well, that's how it looks in the schedule, but the time for each spot was too short especially people like us who always see an exhibition quite for a long time, instead of just walking along the alley.
Viviana, we need a cup of coffee, don't we?

     We just rushed through the national museum of Korea within 50 minutes, which is non-sense because it takes forever to see everything here properly. That's why I told Arzu and Lissa that we have to see only some highlights then we might be able to 'finish' quick.
     The view from the national museum towards U.S.Army base also tells a lot about Korean history as well, but many of us seemed not interested in this.
     After we had nice walk around Samgcheong/Sagan-dong area, we went to the national museum of contemporary art in Gwacheon. The mountain in front of the museum was very good. That's pretty much all I can say about this museum tour.

Of course, the exhibition from Barcelona was fantastic, but we had 10 minutes to 'see' the exhibition and had to come back to the bus. What a pity!
Back to Gwangju now, thinking about going to some buddhist temples tomorrow. Anyone who came back to Gwangju, let me know if you want to join me!

Comments