the 2nd Gwangju Biennale International Curator Course Day7

Happy Independence Day, Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

     I enjoyed Sunday very well just sitting in my room and enjoyed free time. Even though I tried not to do too much of anything since it was Sunday and Holiday, I wanted to go out to see a movie at least. Because I wanted to watch so much for a while and even asked Scott not to talk about because it will ruin my cinema experience, I finally went to see it with Jesi and Arzu.
     I didn't know it was about dream. I love dreaming. Usually when I go to sleep I plan what to dream, if I succeed, I am happy about it, if not, still not too bad, anyway, I love dream.
     Dreaming, reality, unconciousness, these are the things I have been thinking about yesterday. I am still in the process of these thoughts.

    

Comments